Dear Ñolleagues, dear Friends!
We are very pleased to invite you to the 10th International Conference “The Biology of Plant Cells in vitro and Biotechnology”.
It will take place October 14-18, 2013 in Kazan, one of the largest and most beautiful cities of the Volga region.
Since 1968, a series of “The Biology of Plant Cell in vitro and Biotechnology” meetings have been held every five years in various parts of the
Soviet Union and then in Russian Federation.The previous conferences were successfully held in Moscow, Kiev, Yerevan, Chisinau, Novosibirsk, Alma-Ata, Moscow, Saratov and Zvenigorod.
Main topics of the Conference will be:
1. Physiological, biochemical, genetic, cytological and molecular biology features of plant cell cultures;
2. Regulation of morphogenesis of plant cells in vitro;
3. Plant cell culture as a model systems for studying the basic mechanisms of fundamental cellular events;
4. Genetically transformed plant cells, organs and plants;
5. Collections of plant cell and tissue cultures; the methods of gene pool preservation;
6. Application of plant cell cultures in industry biotechnology;
7.Application of plant cell cultures in agricultural biotechnology.
Official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Registration - May 1, 2013
Abstract submission - May 1, 2013
Fee payment - June 1, 2013